Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
thereabout (not comparable)
- near that place, time or date
- Dinner will be ready at 6:30 or thereabout.
- approximately that number
- The speed of light is 185,000 miles per hour, right? - Yes, thereabout.
- (obsolete) concerning that; about that
- What will ye dine? I will go thereabout. — Chaucer.
- They were much perplexed thereabout. — Luke xxiv. 4.
near that place, time, or date
- (‘here-’ words) here; hereabout, hereabouts, hereafter, hereagain, hereagainst, hereas, hereat, herebefore, hereby, herefore, herefrom, herein, hereinafter, hereinbefore, hereinto, hereof, hereon, hereto, heretofore, hereunder, hereunto, hereupon, herewith, herewithal
- (‘there-’ words) there; thereabout, thereabouts, thereafter, thereagain, thereagainst,thereas, thereat, therebefore, thereby, therefore, therefrom, therein, thereinafter, thereinbefore, thereinto, thereof, thereon, thereto, theretofore, thereunder, thereunto, thereupon, therewith, therewithal
- (‘where-’ words) where; whereabout, whereabouts, whereafter, whereagain, whereagainst,whereas, whereat, wherebefore, whereby, wherefore, wherefrom, wherein, whereinafter, whereinbefore, whereinto, whereof, whereon, whereto, wheretofore, whereunder, whereunto, whereupon, wherewith, wherewithal