Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- animals living and plants growing in their natural environment
- (slang) members of a college fraternity
- Wild animals, excluding fish.
- Wild animals.
animals and plants in their natural environment
- ^ "Definitions and Acronyms", Department of Ecology State of Washington. URL accessed on 2011-04-28.
- ^ "Regulation definitions", North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission. URL accessed on 2011-04-28.
- ^ "Glossary", The Pacific Streamkeepers Federation. URL accessed on 2011-04-28.
- ^ "Wetlands Discovery Program Dictionary", Santa Clara Valley Audubon society. URL accessed on 2011-04-28.