巜 (radical 47 巛+0, 2 strokes, cangjie input 女女 (VV) or X女女 (XVV), composition ⿰𡿨𡿨)
- (archaic) river
- KangXi: page 323, character 22
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 8672
- Dae Jaweon: page 624, character 6
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 49, character 7
- Unihan data for U+5DDC
|For pronunciation and definitions of 巜 – see 澮.
(This character, 巜, is an ancient form of 澮.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 巜 – see 水.
(This character, 巜, is an ancient form of 水.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text