橳 (radical 75, 木+12, 16 strokes, cangjie input 木月火尸 (DBFS), composition ⿰木勝)
- used in Japanese place names
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 555, character 31
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 15624
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 2, page 1294, character 5
- Unihan data for U+6A73
Compound of 木 and 勝. 勝 replaces the reading かち (kachi), from the wood name かちのき (kachinoki).
It is also called ぬるで (nurude), after contracted ぬで (nude).
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- Rhus chinensis, a species of tree.