羗 (radical 123 羊+4, 10 strokes, cangjie input 廿山戈 (TUI), composition ⿸羌厶)
- tribes in western China
- a particle
- KangXi: page 951, character 30
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 28454
- Dae Jaweon: page 1395, character 10
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 5, page 3127, character 7
- Unihan data for U+7F97
|For pronunciation and definitions of 羗 – see 羌.
(This character, 羗, is a variant form of 羌.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 羗 – see 羑.
(This character, 羗, is a variant form of 羑.)
Note that 羌 and 羑 has different pronunciations and meanings.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- Reeves's muntjac
羗 • (gang) (hangeul 강, revised gang, McCune-Reischauer kang, Yale kang)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text