Jump to navigation Jump to search
이웃 • (iut)
- neighbor, neighborhood
- 가까운 이웃이 먼 사촌보다 낫다.
- Gakkaun iusi meon sachonboda natda.
- Nearby neighbors are better than distant cousins.
- 이웃나라 (iunnara, “neighboring country”)
- 이웃마을 (iunma-eul, “neighboring village”)
- 이웃사촌 (iutsachon, “neighbor as nice as cousins”)
- 이웃집 (iutjip, “neighbor, next door”)
- 이웃하다 (iuthada, “to neighbor”)
- 겨 (gyeo, “hull, husk”)
- 겨레 (gyeore, “countrymen”)
- 겨리 (gyeori, “plough drawn by two or more yoked draft animals”)
- 겹 (gyeop, “double, fold, layer, ply”)
- 곁 (gyeot, “side, next, neighborhood”)
- 녘 (nyeok, “the area around a corner, the time around an event”)
- 옆 (yeop, “side, next, neighborhood”)
- 켜 (kyeo, “layer, ply, wave”)