Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Internet slang, leetspeak, nonstandard) General-purpose suffix for purposes of "leet" respelling, sometimes replacing -er or -or.
- 2001, "Pr|cK", why the fux0r am i here when im not even a melb person? (on newsgroup melb.general)
- 2002, "silver_cyber_aj", Cyberdog in Vogue (on newsgroup uk.people.gothic)
- i'm actually quite flattered, i like being androgonous[sic]...but in that pix0r i thought i was being incredibly girly and i find it so amusing that you mistook me for a man! it made my morning!
- 2003, "Gandalf Parker", need a cd-key (im a l337 hax0r) (on newsgroup alt.games.diablo2)
- 2004, "Dan Lam", Part two of the Angel Final Episode (on newsgroup alt.tv.angel)
- Spike and Angel are trying to kill0r the middle huge demons but are doing sweet FA damage.
- 2006, "Sir Chewbury Gubbins", Valentine (Almost) Play, Want, Bin (on newsgroup uk.games.video.misc)
- Want0r: Not really much in the way of games. Zelda, obviously. Some more DS stuff. Nothing specific. The usual migration stuff. Binn0r: Shit jobs.