Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ata"
- (computing) Advanced Technology Attachment; a computer bus technology primarily designed for transfer of data to and from a hard disk. (Renamed PATA when SATA came into existence to more clearly distinguish the two.)
- AT Attachment
- Advanced Technology Attachment
- Integrated Device Electronics
- Integrated Drive Electronics
Initialism of American Taekwondo Association.
- (martial arts) American Taekwondo Association; a company founded by the late Heung Ung Lee. Dedicated to teaching Tradional Taekwondo (Songahm style) to people from Tiny Tiger-hood (ages 4-6) to Junior-hood (ages 7-17) to Senior-hood (18-?).