Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "sas"
Audio (AU) (file)
- (Britain, Australia, New Zealand, military) Initialism of ; an elite unit of the British army. Similar units operate in the Australian and New Zealand armies.
- (Scandinavia) Initialism of ; a joint Swedish, Norwegian and Danish airline company.
- (computing) Initialism of , a computer bus standard for mainly connecting hard drives, but also used for other devices, derived from the SCSI and SATA standards.
- (sports) Initialism of , American basketball club.
- (aviation) Initialism of .