Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The language of Sweden and Åland (an autonomous part of Finland). Swedish is also one of the two official languages of Finland, spoken by 6% of the citizens. A very small minority in Estonia has Swedish as their mother tongue.
- Wiktionary's coverage of Swedish terms
- Appendix:Swedish Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Swedish
- Swedish–English Dictionary from Webster’s Online Dictionary
- ISO 639-1 code sv, ISO 639-3 code swe
- Ethnologue entry for Swedish, sv
Swedish (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to Sweden.
- Of or pertaining to the Swedish language.
of or pertaining to Sweden
of or pertaining to the Swedish language