Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: law-enforcement
- The task of ensuring obedience to law.
- Law enforcement is the duty of police, sheriffs and other government agencies.
- The various government agencies involved in the prevention of crime and the apprehension of criminals.
- Another news report of law enforcement being corrupted, when does this end?
- This term normally excludes any private organizations such as private detectives or security guards.
ensuring obedience to law
various government agencies involved in the prevention of crime and the apprehension of criminals