Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ass"
Probably from a corruption or simplification of -assed.
- (Canada, US, slang, vulgar) Used to intensify an adjective.
- 2018, “Work It”, in Working Class Woman, performed by Marie Davidson:
- You've got to work with me / Now, I don't wanna see any fake-ass workers / I need real builders
- (Canada, US, slang, vulgar) Used to convert an adjective into a noun for a person who has that trait.
- (Canada, US, slang, vulgar) -like.