Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
Diminutive forms with -y.
- A diminutive of the female given names Adelaide, Adeline, Adrienne, or Addison, from the Germanic languages or French or transferred from the surname.
- 2009, Romig, J. Scott, The Lookout Tree, Author House, →ISBN, page 1:
- My name is Addison Jane Dawson, but you can call me Addy; everyone else does.
- A diminutive of the male given name Adam, from Hebrew.
- A surname originating as a patronymic, derived from the given name Adam.
- Alternative form of .