Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: almond
- A surname.
- Marc Almond (born 1957), English musician
- A river in North Lanarkshire council area, West Lothian council area and Edinburgh council area, Scotland, which empties into the Firth of Forth near Edinburgh.
- A river in Perth and Kinross council area, Scotland, which joins the River Tay.
- A town in Allegany County, New York, United States.
- A village in Portage County, Wisconsin, United States.
- Almondbank (Scotland)
- a male given name from English