Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The longest river in Scotland, United Kingdom, originating on the slopes of Ben Lui and flowing eastwards through the city of Perth before becoming an estuary, the Firth of Tay.
- 1962 October, G. Freeman Allen, “The New Look in Scotland's Northern Division—II”, in Modern Railways, page 269, photo caption:
- A Metro-Cammell diesel multiple-unit from Dundee approaches Perth on the single-line bridge over the Tay in July, 1961.
- A river in Lanark County, Ontario, Canada, a left tributary of the Rideau.
- A township in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada.
- A surname.
- a male given name