Appendix talk:Place names in Croatia
Greetings! I have been stopped by an abusefilter entry to prevent new users from moving too many pages at once.
The pages in this appendix are improperly spelled, could someone please move them to their correct entries and delete the old one:
- Karlovacka -> Karlovačka
- Koprivnicko-križevacka -> Koprivničko-križevačka
- Licko-senjska -> Ličko-senjska
- Medimurska -> Međimurska
- Osjecko-baranjska -> Osječko-baranjska
- Sisacko-moslavacka -> Sisačko-moslavačka
- Viroviticko-podravska -> Virovitičko-podravska
Moves to Dubrovacko-neretvanska -> Dubrovačko-neretvanska and Zagrebacka -> Zagrebačka have already been preformed, old entries should be deleted.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
Who would want this? The redlinks are all just missing diacritics; I haven't created them as alt spellings because I'm not even sure they can be attested! —Μετάknowledgediscuss/deeds 23:09, 21 July 2021 (UTC)
- Delete. Category:en:Counties of Croatia and Category:en:Places in Croatia now cover it. Ultimateria (talk) 03:06, 22 July 2021 (UTC)
- Delete. ·~ dictátor·mundꟾ 10:57, 22 July 2021 (UTC)
- Delete. Fay Freak (talk) 12:30, 22 July 2021 (UTC)
- Delete. (+ the others) – Jberkel 19:11, 22 July 2021 (UTC)
- RFD-Deleted. I got the links. Ultimateria (talk) 18:27, 3 October 2021 (UTC)