Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The Atlantic Ocean.
- A branch of the Niger-Congo languages spoken along the Atlantic coast in West Africa.
the Atlantic Ocean
Atlantic (not comparable)
- Pertaining to the Atlantic Ocean.
- Pertaining to locations adjacent to or in the vicinity of the Atlantic Ocean, such as the British Isles in Northwestern Europe, or the eastern seaboard of the USA.
- Pertaining to the legendary island of Atlantis.
- Pertaining to the Atlantic language family.
- Descended from the legendary Atlas.
- The seven Atlantic sisters.
pertaining to the Atlantic Ocean