Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: beaufort
- Any of several places in France
- An English habitational surname from Old French of Norman origin
- Francis Beaufort, British admiral and hydrographer
- A dukedom in the English peerage
- A town in Sabah, Malaysia.
- A town, the county seat of Carteret County, North Carolina, United States.
- A city, the county seat of Beaufort County, South Carolina, United States.
- A suburban village in Blaenau Gwent county borough, Wales (OS grid ref SO1711).