Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The county town of Bedfordshire, England.
- A truck manufactured by the Bedford company, a subsidiary company of Vauxhall Motors.
- A city in Indiana, USA, and the county seat of Lawrence County.
- A city in Iowa State.
- A city in Kentucky Commonwealth.
- A town in Massachusetts Commonwealth.
- A town in New Hampshire State.
- Extremely affluent Westchester County town in New York State.
- A community in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- A city in Ohio State.
- A borough in Pennsylvania, USA, and county seat of Bedford County.
- A city and township in Quebec, Canada.
- A town in Eastern Cape, South Africa.
- A city in Texas State.
- A town in Virginia, USA, and county seat of Bedford County.
- A census-designated place in Wyoming State.