Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Auxiliary or supplemental.
- Secondary or subordinate.
- a subsidiary stream
- 1935, George Goodchild, chapter 5, in Death on the Centre Court:
- Of, or relating to a subsidy.
- subsidiary payments to an ally
auxiliary or supplemental
secondary or subordinate
of or relating to a subsidy
subsidiary (plural subsidiaries)
- A company owned by a parent company or a holding company, also called daughter company or sister company.
- (music) A subordinate theme.
- One who aids or supplies; an assistant.
company owned by a parent company or a holding company
music: a subordinate theme