Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: buller
- A surname, from Middle English.
- A river and gorge on the West Coast, New Zealand.
- A local government district in the same area of New Zealand.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Buller is the 7708th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 4307 individuals. Buller is most common among White (92.85%) individuals.
Buller (plural Bullers)
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Buller”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN