Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: crp
CRP (plural CRPs)
- (biochemistry, immunology) Initialism of C-reactive protein.
- (software) Initialism of composite reuse principle.
- (Internet) Initialism of critical rendering path.
- (historical, US politics) Initialism of Committee to Re-elect the President, which raised money for Richard Nixon's campaign for 1972 reelection.
- 1974 April 22, “The Press: Woodstein Meets Deep Throat”, in Time, →ISSN:
- The only major source whom the reporters reveal by name is Hugh Sloan, the slight young Nixon operative who resigned as treasurer of the Committee to Re-Elect the President when he learned of C.R.P.’s sordid political involvements. Sloan led the reporters onto the fact that funds for the burglary came from C.R.P.
- CREEP (derogatory)