Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Christianity): Initialism of Protestant Reformed Church.
- (UK) Initialism of Pesticide Residues Committee.
- (politics): Initialism of People's Republic of China.
- (computer science): Initialism of Palm Resource Code (the file format for Palm OS applications.)
- Initialism of Planning Review Committee.
- Initialism of Protocol Review Committee.
- (education) Initialism of Preschool Referral Committee.
- (economics): Initialism of Private Commercial Organisation.
- (communication): Initialism of Personal radio communications (e.g. the PRC-77 portable secure FM radio set.)
- (government): Initialism of Police Record Check.