Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Amis lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Amis adjectives: Amis terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Amis adverbs: Amis terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Amis conjunctions: Amis terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Amis morphemes: Amis word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Amis nouns: Amis terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Amis numerals: Amis terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Amis pronouns: Amis terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Amis proper nouns: Amis nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Amis verbs: Amis terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Amis lemmas"
The following 198 pages are in this category, out of 198 total.