Jump to navigation Jump to search
- dead; no longer living.
- (of hair) dry or dull.
- (of a fingernail or toenail) smashed or detached
- (of a machine, device, or electrical circuit) completely inactive; without power; without a signal.
patáy (imperative patya)
- the dead body of a person; cadaver; corpse
- Synonym: bangkay
- the dead body of an animal; carcass
- state or condition of being dead
- those who have died
- Idalangin natin ang mga patay.
- Let's pray for those who have died.
- dead; lifeless; no longer living
- Synonym: walang-buhay
- (as a light, machine,...) off; not on
- (as plants) dried; no longer growing
- Synonym: tuyo
- (as a word, language, or law) obsolete; no longer in use