Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (of a person or persons) enamored
- I think John is in love.
- Isn't it nice to see two people in love?
- (followed by with) enamored (of a person, etc)
- Romeo was in love with Juliet.
- (followed by with) (informal) very fond (of an idea, etc)
- I'm not exactly in love with the idea of having to start again from scratch.
of a person or persons: enamored
followed by "with": enamored (of a person, etc.)
followed by "with": very fond (of an idea, etc.)
- in love at OneLook Dictionary Search