Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (British spelling) enamoured
- (obsolete) enamor’d, enamour’d; inamor’d, inamored; inamour’d, inamoured
- In love, amorous.
- 2002, Charles Hebbert, Dan Richardson, The Rough Guide to Budapest, 2nd edition, London: Rough Guides, →ISBN, page 73:
- During the 1980s, its vivid streetlife became a symbol of the “consumer socialism” that distinguished Hungary from other Eastern Bloc states, but Budapesters today are rather less enamoured of Váci: dressed-to-kill babes and their sugar daddies would rather pose in malls, and teenagers can find McDonald's anywhere, leaving Váci utterly dependent on tourists for its livelihood and bustle.
- She's enamored of [or with] her new boyfriend.
in love, amorous
- simple past tense and past participle of