Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Enamorado
enamorado (plural enamoradoes)
- (dated) A lover; a person in love.
- Synonyms: see Thesaurus:lover
- 1968, Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, Bantam, published 1997, →ISBN, page 2:
- Two more things they are looking at out there are a sign on the rear bumper reading “Custer Died for Your Sins” and, at the wheel, Lois's enamorado Stewart Brand, a thin blond guy with a blazing disk on his forehead too, and a whole necktie made of Indian beads.
- masculine singular past participle of enamorar
- infatuated, having a crush on, feeling love or attraction for another
- Ella está enamorada de mi hermano. ― She has a crush on my brother.
- enamored, in love, smitten
- Estoy enamarado de tu hermana. ― I am in love with your sister.
- lover (person in love)
- Masculine singular past participle of enamorar.