|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Appendices refers to a series of pages in the form [[Appendix:Xxxx]]. They have their own namespace. They usually treat a common linguistic topic, which distinguishes them from "Wiktionary:" pages which deal with Wiktionary's own operational issues. Appendices should be tagged with [[Category:Appendices|Pagename]] (or the appropriate sub-category). This will cause them to be automatically included in this list.
Appendix pages often provide:
- grouping of terms by script similarity (e.g. Appendix:Variations of "a" and Appendix:Unicode)
- grouping of terms by topic (e.g. Appendix:Names)
- information about a linguistic topic (e.g. Appendix:Welsh pronunciation and Appendix:English adverbs)
In addition, the Appendix is the only place for:
- Terms that aren't allowed by the CFI (e.g. Category:Appendix-only constructed languages, Category:Reconstructed languages, Category:Fictional universes, Category:Appendix-only terms)
- Terms that aren't supported by the MediaWiki software (Appendix:Unsupported titles)
List of appendices
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Concordances (0 c, 49 e)
- ► Declension appendices (3 c, 11 e)
- ► False cognates and false friends (3 c, 1 e)
- ► IATA airport codes (0 c, 36 e)
- ► Relation appendices (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Variation appendices (6 c, 7 e)
- ► Wiktionary user appendices (0 c, 3 e)
Pages in category "Appendices"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- Appendix:Suffix -land
- Appendix:List of legal doctrines
- Appendix:List of Latin phrases
- Appendix:List of Latin phrases (A–E)
- Appendix:List of Latin phrases (F–O)
- Appendix:List of Latin phrases (P–Z)
- Appendix:List of Proto-Semitic stems
- Appendix:Scientific journal abbreviations
- Appendix:List of shibboleths