Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Caló terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Caló noun forms: Caló nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Caló compound nouns: Caló nouns composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Caló female equivalent nouns: Caló nouns that refer to female beings with the same characteristics as the base noun.
- Category:Caló nouns by gender: Caló nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Caló uncountable nouns: Caló nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Caló nouns"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.