- 1 English
- 2 Jamaican Creole
- 3 Mandarin
- 4 Navajo
- 5 Norman
- 6 Swahili
- 7 Vietnamese
- (Maroon Spirit Language) Carry.
- Nonstandard spelling of chāi.
- Nonstandard spelling of chái.
- Nonstandard spelling of chǎi.
- Nonstandard spelling of chài.
- English transcriptions of Mandarin speech often fail to distinguish between the critical tonal differences employed in the Mandarin language, using words such as this one without the appropriate indication of tone.
-chai (inalienable, e.g., shichai "my grandfather/grandson", bichai "her/his/their grandfather/grandson")
- maternal grandfather, mother's father, grandson (from daughter), daughter's son
- chaer (Guernsey)
chai f (uncountable)
chai (n class, plural chai)
- bribe (to give a bribe)
This Swahili entry was created from the translations listed at bribe. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see chai in the Swahili Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) July 2009
(classifier cái) chai
(classifier vết) chai