Category:Cebuano terms derived from Italian
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Cebuano » Terms by etymology » Terms derived from other languages » Indo-European languages » Italic languages » Romance languages » Italo-Dalmatian languages » Italian
Cebuano terms that originate from Italian.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- Cebuano given names from Italian (1 c, 0 e)
- Cebuano male given names from Italian (0 c, 3 e)
- Cebuano surnames from Italian (0 c, 3 e)
- Cebuano terms borrowed from Italian (0 c, 1 e)
- Cebuano terms derived from Old Italian (0 c, 3 e)
Pages in category "Cebuano terms derived from Italian"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.