Category:Estonian terms derived from Germanic languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in Estonian that originate from Germanic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Estonian female given names from Germanic languages (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Estonian given names from Germanic languages (7 c, 0 e)
- ► Estonian male given names from Germanic languages (5 c, 2 e)
- ► Estonian terms borrowed from Germanic languages (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Estonian terms derived from North Germanic languages (7 c, 2 e)
- ► Estonian terms derived from Proto-Germanic (0 c, 116 e)
- ► Estonian terms derived from West Germanic languages (10 c, 2 e)