Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Gothic language
This is the main category of the Gothic language.
Information about Gothic:
|Language family||East Germanic|
- Category:Gothic lemmas: Gothic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:got:All topics: Gothic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Gothic appendices: Pages containing additional information about Gothic.
- Category:Gothic entry maintenance: Gothic entries, or entries in other languages containing Gothic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Gothic names: Gothic terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Gothic phrases: Gothic groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Gothic symbols: Gothic written signs.
- Category:Gothic templates: Gothic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Gothic terms by etymology: Gothic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Gothic terms by usage: Gothic terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Gothic: Categories with terms derived from Gothic in various specific languages.
- Category:Gothic transliterations: Gothic terms transliterated into other scripts.
- Category:User got: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Gothic.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Gothic lemmas (12 c, 608 e)
- ► Gothic entry maintenance (10 c, 0 e)
- ► Gothic modules (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Gothic phrases (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Gothic symbols (1 c, 0 e)