Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Kyrgyz language
This is the main category of the Kyrgyz language.
Information about Kyrgyz:
- Category:Kyrgyz lemmas: Kyrgyz lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ky:All topics: Kyrgyz terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Kyrgyz appendices: Pages containing additional information about Kyrgyz.
- Category:Kyrgyz entry maintenance: Kyrgyz entries, or entries in other languages containing Kyrgyz terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Kyrgyz symbols: Kyrgyz written signs.
- Category:Kyrgyz templates: Kyrgyz templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Kyrgyz terms by etymology: Kyrgyz terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Kyrgyz: Categories with terms derived from Kyrgyz in various specific languages.
- Category:User ky: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Kyrgyz.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Kyrgyz lemmas (8 c, 316 e)
- ► Kyrgyz entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Kyrgyz numbers (1 c, 3 e)
- ► Kyrgyz modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Kyrgyz symbols (1 c, 0 e)
- ► User ky (0 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Kyrgyz language"
This category contains only the following page.