Category:Latin terms derived from Germanic languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in Latin that originate from Germanic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V X Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Latin terms derived from East Germanic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Latin male given names from Germanic (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Latin terms derived from North Germanic languages (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Latin terms derived from Proto-Germanic (0 c, 33 e)
- ► Latin terms derived from West Germanic languages (8 c, 0 e)