Category:Norman terms derived from Germanic languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in Norman that originate from Germanic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Norman terms borrowed from Germanic languages (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Norman terms derived from East Germanic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Norman terms derived from North Germanic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Norman terms derived from Proto-Germanic (0 c, 117 e)
- ► Norman terms derived from West Germanic languages (12 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Norman terms derived from Germanic languages"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.