Category:Old Norse adjectives
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Old Norse terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Old Norse adjective forms: Old Norse adjectives that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Old Norse comparative adjectives: Old Norse adjectives that express attributes in a relatively higher degree, or serve to set apart one thing from another.
- Category:Old Norse defective adjectives: Old Norse adjectives that lack one or more forms in their declensions.
- Category:Old Norse adjectives by inflection type: Old Norse adjectives organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Old Norse superlative adjectives: Old Norse adjectives that express attributes in their highest possible degrees.
|Top – A Á B C D Ð E É F G H I Í J K L M N O Ó P Q R S T U Ú V W X Y Ý Þ Æ Œ Ø Ǫ|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Old Norse adjectives"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 304 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)