Category:Old Prussian nouns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Old Prussian » Lemmas » Nouns
Old Prussian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Old Prussian noun forms: Old Prussian nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Old Prussian diminutive nouns: Old Prussian nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Old Prussian nouns by gender: Old Prussian nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Old Prussian pluralia tantum: Old Prussian nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Old Prussian proper nouns: Old Prussian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- Old Prussian noun forms (0 c, 23 e)
- Old Prussian diminutive nouns (0 c, 1 e)
- Old Prussian nouns by gender (3 c, 0 e)
- Old Prussian pluralia tantum (0 c, 1 e)
- Old Prussian proper nouns (0 c, 10 e)
Pages in category "Old Prussian nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 225 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)