Category:Pennsylvania German nouns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Pennsylvania German terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Pennsylvania German noun forms: Pennsylvania German nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Pennsylvania German agent nouns: Pennsylvania German nouns that denote an agent that performs the action denoted by the verb from which the noun is derived.
- Category:Pennsylvania German collective nouns: Pennsylvania German nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Pennsylvania German diminutive nouns: Pennsylvania German nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Pennsylvania German nouns by gender: Pennsylvania German nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Pennsylvania German pluralia tantum: Pennsylvania German nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Pennsylvania German proper nouns: Pennsylvania German nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- Pennsylvania German noun forms (0 c, 424 e)
- Pennsylvania German agent nouns (0 c, 1 e)
- Pennsylvania German collective nouns (0 c, 1 e)
- Pennsylvania German diminutive nouns (0 c, 4 e)
- Pennsylvania German nouns by gender (3 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Pennsylvania German nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 803 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)