Category:Portuguese female given names
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Portuguese names given to female individuals.
- Category:Portuguese diminutives of female given names: Portuguese diminutive names given to female individuals.
|Top – A Á Â À B C D E É Ê F G H I Í J K L M N O Ó Ô P Q R S T U Ú V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Portuguese female given names from Aramaic (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Portuguese female given names from English (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Portuguese female given names from French (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Portuguese female given names from German (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Portuguese female given names from Latin (0 c, 9 e)
Pages in category "Portuguese female given names"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 289 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)