Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ukrainian language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Ukrainian language|
|Links related to Ukrainian language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Ukrainian language considerations|
Reference templates (39)
|Ukrainian language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Ukrainian
This is the main category of the Ukrainian language.
It is spoken in Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Transnistria, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Canada.
Information about Ukrainian:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||East Slavic|
Please see Wiktionary:About Ukrainian for information and special considerations for creating Ukrainian language entries.
- Category:uk:All topics: Ukrainian terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Ukrainian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Ukrainian.
- Category:Ukrainian entry maintenance: Ukrainian entries, or entries in other languages containing Ukrainian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Ukrainian lemmas: Ukrainian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ukrainian names: Ukrainian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Ukrainian phrases: Ukrainian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Ukrainian: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Ukrainian.
- Category:Requests concerning Ukrainian: Categories with Ukrainian entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Rhymes:Ukrainian: Lists of Ukrainian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Ukrainian symbols: Ukrainian written signs.
- Category:Ukrainian templates: Ukrainian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Ukrainian terms by etymology: Ukrainian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Ukrainian terms by usage: Ukrainian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Ukrainian: Categories with terms that originate from Ukrainian.
- Category:User uk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Ukrainian.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- uk:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- uk:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Ukrainian appendices (0 c, 7 e)
- Ukrainian citations (0 c, 2 e)
- Ukrainian entry maintenance (12 c, 0 e)
- Ukrainian figures of speech (5 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Ukrainian by language (4 c, 0 e)
- Ukrainian modules (1 c, 9 e)
- Ukrainian non-lemma forms (9 c, 11283 e)
- Regional Ukrainian (4 c, 4 e)
- Rhymes:Ukrainian (9 c, 0 e)
- Ukrainian shortenings (7 c, 0 e)
- Ukrainian pre-1990 spellings (0 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Ukrainian by language (9 c, 0 e)
- Ukrainian symbols (2 c, 1 e)
- Ukrainian templates (6 c, 7 e)
- Ukrainian terms by etymology (30 c, 0 e)
- Ukrainian terms by lexical property (2 c, 0 e)
- Ukrainian terms by semantic function (6 c, 0 e)
- Ukrainian terms by usage (39 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Ukrainian (44 c, 0 e)
- Ukrainian thesaurus entries (0 c, 1 e)
- User uk (5 c, 106 e)
Pages in category "Ukrainian language"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
- All languages
- East Slavic languages
- Cyrillic script languages
- Languages with automatic transliteration
- Languages of Ukraine
- Languages of Belarus
- Languages of Russia
- Languages of Transnistria
- Languages of Poland
- Languages of Romania
- Languages of Slovakia
- Languages of Kazakhstan
- Languages of Kyrgyzstan
- Languages of Canada