Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Walloon lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Walloon adjectives: Walloon terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Walloon adverbs: Walloon terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Walloon conjunctions: Walloon terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Walloon determiners: Walloon terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Walloon interjections: Walloon terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Walloon morphemes: Walloon word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Walloon nouns: Walloon terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Walloon numerals: Walloon terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Walloon prepositions: Walloon adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Walloon pronouns: Walloon terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Walloon verbs: Walloon terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Walloon conjunctions (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Walloon determiners (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Walloon interjections (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Walloon morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Walloon verbs (2 c, 89 e)
Pages in category "Walloon lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 414 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)