Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: connie
Diminutives + -ie.
- A diminutive of the female given name Constance or, rarely, of Concepción.
- A diminutive of the male given names Conrad or Cornelius or, rarely, of Conway.
Connie (plural Connies)
- (aviation, informal) The Lockheed Constellation airliner.
- a female given name
- English terms suffixed with -ie
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English informal terms
- English diminutives of female given names
- Danish terms borrowed from English
- Danish terms derived from English
- Danish lemmas
- Danish proper nouns
- Danish given names
- Danish female given names