Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (of the Dominican Republic or the religious group): IPA(key): /dəˈmɪn.ɪ.kən/
- (of Dominica):
Dominican (plural Dominicans)
- A person from the Dominican Republic or of its descent.
- A person from the Commonwealth of Dominica or of its descent.
- A member of the religious order founded by St. Dominic.
- (member of religious order): black friar
from Dominican Republic
member of religious order
- Of, from, or pertaining to the Dominican Republic, or its people.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Dominica, or its people.
- Of or belonging to the Dominican religious order.
from the Dominican Republic
of or belonging to the religious order