Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: electoral college
- Alternative letter-case form of .
- (US, politics) An electoral college chosen, within a state, to formally cast that state's votes for the president and vice president of the United States.
- Each state's Electoral College submits its votes to the President of the Senate.
- (US, politics, informal) All of the United States' electoral colleges, considered as one body.
body chosen to elect the president and vice president of the US
- (politics) electoral college