Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: concord
- IPA(key): /ˈkɒn.kərd/ (the city in New Hampshire)
- IPA(key): /kɒn.kɔɹd/ (the city in North Carolina)
- Homophones: Concorde, conquered
- Any of several places:
- The state capital of New Hampshire.
- A city in Northern California.
- A city in Massachusetts and a site of the Battle of Lexington and Concord.
- A CDP in Alabama.
- A town in Arkansas.
- A town in Georgia.
- A village in Illinois.
- A city in Kentucky.
- A village in Michigan.
- A CDP in Missouri.
- A village in Nebraska.
- A town in New York.
- A city and county seat in North Carolina.
- A town in Vermont.
- A CDP in Campbell County, Virginia.
- A town in Wisconsin.
- Alternative letter-case form of