Ewok (plural Ewoks)
- A member of a fictional, primitive race of teddy-bear-like creatures.
2000, Lori Torrance, Tea for Texas: A Guide to Tearooms in the State, page 15:
- Those vampire-wanna-bes, who are actually cute in a Ewok/troll doll sort of way, pick their teeth nightly after a six-course wing fling.
- 2005, Daniel H. Wilson, How to Survive a Robot Uprising, Bloomsbury, ISBN 1582345929, page 134:
- Tripping a walker the size of a house is difficult but not impossible. You will need high-tensile wire and suitably grounded posts. Ask your Ewok friends for help.
2007, Matthew Scott Hansen, The Shadowkiller: A Novel, page 434:
- My answer to those who believe that all Bigfoot are just huge cuddly Ewoks is to remind them that there is plenty of evidence that every member of the great apes family […] has exhibited hostility […] .
- 2008, Grace Octavia, His First Wife, Dafina Books, ISBN 0758218494, page 30:
- She looked like a little plump Ewok, standing with Big Foot.
- 2009 May 22, Stuart Heritage, Hecklerspray, “Jon & Kate Latest: People You Don’t Know Do Crap You Don’t Care About”:
- It’s been claimed that Jon has a string of mistresses, that Kate had an affair with her bodyguard and that Baby Number Six is actually a shaved Ewok with a catastrophic heroin addiction. Or something.