Jump to navigation Jump to search
FTP (not comparable)
FTP (plural FTPs)
- (psychology) Initialism of (a scale developed by Carstensen and Frieder Lang)
- To transfer files between computers using FTP.
- 1995, Richard Wagner, Inside CompuServe:
- Just as newsgroups have certain rules to live by, there are several courtesies to remember when FTPing and telneting to remote sites […]
- 2008, Paul Thewlis, WordPress for Business Bloggers:
- Having saved header.php, I FTPed it back to the Sandbox theme folder, overwriting the old version.