Jump to navigation Jump to search
GILF (plural GILFs)
- (slang, acronym) A (putative) grandmother or grandfather found sexually attractive.
- 2011, Phil Torcivia, What a Nice Guy:
- Men, I implore you: Fight your urge to net a doe. They're not worth the effort. Track yourself a GILF and you'll enjoy the spoils thoroughly.
- 2014, James Kiehle, The China War:
- At the Whole Foods she saw them ogle, all the grannies and GILF's and MILF's and-well, anyone old enough to remember when Dan Rather was a dashing young reporter.
- 2015, Joyce Eng, "6 Reasons to Watch the Impossibly Cute Grandfathered", TV Guide, 28 September 2015:
- John Stamos is a total GILF.